Thursday 26 March 2009

Technical announcement: rant feature added

For the avid readers of this blog (I can spot at least one from here), it might be of interest to you to know that I've added a comment function to be found at the bottom of each post. Before, this was only available to those of you with G-mail accounts, but because I'm an inclusive kinda blogger I thought I'd open up my posts for you all the slaughter.

So if any of you have something to say in regards to what is being put forward here, then feel free to type away. I don't mind criticism, don't even mind strongly worded angst. But there's one condition: make it constructive. In other words, if you are going to rant then rant with a point.

I look forward to hearing everyone's dulcet tones (or groans).

No comments:

Post a Comment